Stonerise at Home is committed to the safety of our patients, their family members, caregivers and communities.
As you know, the COVID-19 pandemic situation is rapidly evolving and challenging for all of us. We continue to adjust to guidance from the CDC and CMS in addition to federal, state and local governments and we have been proactive in our preparedness planning.
We understand that older adults and those with chronic conditions are especially concerned. Stonerise at Home’s in-home care makes it possible for you to observe the CDC’s recommendation for social distancing while continuing to receive the care you need.
We believe that the care we provide is lower risk than in other settings, where you are more likely to be exposed to other illnesses such as COVID-19. And in-home care can help prevent unnecessary hospitalizations.
As the threat from the COVID-19 virus is amplified, so too are our efforts to protect our Stonerise at Home patients, their caregivers and our clinicians. Here are just a few of the proactive steps we are taking to ensure a safe and positive patient experience:
- Every in-home clinician must pass a daily health screening before being approved for patient visits
- We are conducting risk assessments on every patient who is referred to our service or currently receiving our services
- We require personal protective equipment when treating patients with confirmed positive COVID-19 tests and those under home monitoring for coronavirus
- We have provided updated training on infectious disease control to all of our employees, including the proper use of protective equipment
- As always, cleaning and infectious disease protocols are occurring per CMS guidelines
- We have minimized the number of staff at our branch locations to respect social distancing
- We have established a multi-disciplinary task force to coordinate and lead our efforts related to COVID-19
- We are reaching out to physicians and Emergency Departments to ensure they are aware of home health as an alternative to certain ER visits during the pandemic
- We are providing additional support to our clinician and support teams – both financially and spiritually through our Chaplaincy Services
Stonerise is regularly in touch with the state and local health departments, and state Departments of Health and Human Resources in Ohio and West Virginia.
In the weeks ahead, and as always, we are here when you need us. You can count on us to remain vigilant while in our care. Please let us know how we can better support you during this challenging time. Through serving one another through love, we will overcome this.
Enrollments or Questions Contact:
Current Patient Families Contact:
Please contact your local branch office